Monday, November 9, 2009

MAC Haul

Backstory: I usually do not have the money to spend this much at MAC in one hit, but as one of my birthday presents Aaron (My fiance) gave me a limit and said "Go nuts".. he knows me well!

So this is what I got:

1) Magic, Mirth & Mischief 'Wave of a Wand' brush set- This has the 129SE, 190SE, 212SE, 227SE and 275SE in travel sizes.

2) Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium.

3) Select Cover Up in NC20.

4) Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20.

5) Prep + Prime Skin.

6) Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack.

7) Eye Kohl in Smolder.

8) Naked Lunch Eyeshadow.

9) All That Glitters Eyeshadow.

10) Satin Lipstick in Brave.

11) Dazzleglash Creme in Soft Dazzle.
.. So this is the entire haul



The 'Wave of a Wand' brush set, it was in such pretty packaging that it saddened me to open it



This is the Mineralize Skinfinish, the Cover up, the Concealer, the Eyeshadows and the Prep + Prime.



This is the Eye Kohl, the Penultimate Eyeliner, the Satin Lipstick and the Dazzleglash Creme.



This is a closeup of Naked Lunch & All That Glitters.



Here is a swatch (It is horrid, I know) of Brave, Soft dazzle, Penultimate eyeliner & Smolder.

.. and this is me wearing all of it


2 comments:

  1. I might have to check out that brush set - would make a good Christmas present for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually really good, I was expecting the quality of the brushes to be so-so, but I am very pleased :)

    ReplyDelete