Friday, November 6, 2009

My Lush Wishlist

1. Love Lettuce Face Mask
I recently purchased the cupcake face mask from Lush and when I was in store they did a tester of love lettuce on my hand, when they massaged it off my skin was so soft and smooth.. I can't wait to see what it does to my face!
2. Dream Cream
I have read so many reviews on this stuff claiming that it has fixed some of the worst skin problems. It is a little more than I would usually spend on a product like this ($28.95 AUD) but I think it is a pretty safe bet that it will be worth the money.



3. Ceridwen's Cauldron
I actually saw this in the catalogue and thought it looked really neat. The idea behind it is that as the bath melt starts melting, you use the little bag as a body washer- I think it is really nifty!




4. Supernova
This isn't something that I would regularly use, but I would like to have one for New Year's Eve. I can just imagine sitting in the bath with a Supernova and a bottle of bubbly before I start getting ready for a night of celebrating.. not looking forward to cleaning up the confetti though.



5. Big Buffy
I don't even think this needs an explanation.. its Buffy, only bigger- who wouldn't want that?
6. Strawberry Feels Forever
I smelt this in store and it is so deliciously sweet, I love it! If I remember correctly it is strawberries mixed with hibiscus flowers.. it is heavenly, and it is also limited edition so I will definately be buying one soon.


... I am going to come out and say it, my name is Danni'Elle and I am addicted to Lush products.

No comments:

Post a Comment