Monday, November 2, 2009

Mini Ebay Haul

This is just going to be a very short blog as I have gone over my bandwidth for the month and my computer is running at dial-up speed.. I have watched way to many youtube beauty vlogs this month!

Anyway, as the title suggests I have purchased a few things off ebay so I will just do a quick haul, and possibly review them a bit later when I can upload more photos/swatches.

My haul includes:
  • OPI Summer Stunners Pack- 2 shades of OPI nail polish, "Brights Power" and "Greenwich Village", plus a cute little make-up bag. The RRP for this was $29.95, I got it for $15.00 plus $4.95 shipping, bargain!

  • MAC Dazzlelash mascara in "Black Dazzle"- A very nice, dark black but the teeniest little brush I have ever seen. I only use it for my bottom lashes, for which it works perfectly. The RRP is $25AUD and I paid $13.95 plus $6.00 shipping.


  • MAC Grand Duos Collection Blush- I purchased this in the shade "Grand Duo" which is a copper pink with plum. This is unavailable in Australia, and I paid $24.95US plus $6.00 shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment