Thursday, October 29, 2009

What I Am Wearing On My Nails Right Now

OPI Most Honorable Red
I have spent the day treating myself to a home medi & pedi. I went with a fairly strong red tone because I am going out tomorrow night and am wearing a black dress with blue and gold accents. The red of the nails really pops in contrast to the colours in the dress.

I have had this colour in my collection for awhile now and I adore it. It is a great colour which applies very easily. Two coats and that is all you need (and a clear base coat and top coat). It really is one of my favourite OPI shades.


This is the colour on my nails under yellow lights


This is the colour on my nails in natural light

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour on you. I personally love 'OPI Red'.

    Great blog :)

    http://www.ifoundpablo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete