Monday, October 26, 2009

Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara

Review: Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara


I had been doing my research on mascara, reading and watching other peoples expiriences with different brands and had narrowed it down to either:

- YSL Volume False Lash Effect

- MAC Dazzlelash

- Chanel Inimitable Mascara

- Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara


... obviously I went with the Dior, hence the title.

I had tried all of the above in store and I found the the Dior was the least clumpy and was a really dark, solid black.


I have worn it today, and I only needed to apply one coat to get the desired effect. If I was going out at night I would probably apply another coat, but I really don't feel like any more would be needed unless I was really trying to achieve a dramatic eye look.


When I applied the mascara it did not clump, and it went on very smoothly, as in the wand ran up my eyelashes very well. This allows for every lash to be coated, leaving the lashes looking very full and black.


I paid $52 AUD at David Jones, which is pretty steep for a mascara.. however, I think it is worth it. I am not sure whether I will keep this product as a staple in my collection as the price is very high, but for now I am going to enjoy wearing it!




1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to try out this mascara, just have to get around to it. great review. :)

    ReplyDelete