Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What I Rate & What I Hate 1

I thought I would do a rate and hate as there is one product I am LOVING right now and one product which I am not loving so much.
I'll start with the product I love:

T.N. Dickinson's All Natural Witch Hazel

"Cleans, Soothes, Tones.. Naturally" (Taken from the bottle)

Okay, so I purchased this at my local supermarket for $6AUD.. which is very cheap for a toner. I was all out of the product I had been using and just wanted to quickly grab anything to 'make do' until my next pay when I would purchase something else.

I have alot of redness under my eyes and often have a slight red rash on my face, so my skin is very sensitive. All I do is wash my face as per usual, put the witch's hazel on a cotton bud and dab it all around my face, I am pretty generous with how much I use. Then I just use my usual moisturiser and I am done.

This stuff works miracles! After two weeks my redness has almost completely cleared up and there is no red rash in sight. I can't even tell you how much money I have spent on different cleansers and toners yet this $6 product beats the rest by far. Love it!



The product which I am not happy with:

Lush Marilyn Hair Moisturiser

"Moisturizing treatment to soften and brighten blonde hair" (Taken from the Lush website)

I have used this product twice and have not seen a difference in my hair at all. My hair is a very fair blonde, and I dye it roughly every four weeks. After I initially wash my hair I can feel a slight difference, however after my hair dries it feels just as it did before I used the product.

This product may work better for people who do not have chemically treated hair, I am not sure. Everybody is different and some things work better for some people but I did not have a good expirience with this product.

The application can also be rather messy as it needs to be applied to dry hair. Some people don't mind this but I find it to be alot more of a task than applying a hair treatment to wet hair.

I paid $25AUD for this product at the Lush store and I will not be buying it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment