Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Daily Face Routine

Over the passed year I have had alot of problems with my skin; breakouts, red rashes. dryness.. a whole lot of unpleasantness really.

I thought I would do a quick blog on my face routine and how effective it has been in overcoming my skin issues.
Morning
  1. I start by washing my face with warm water, and just gently give my skin a massage. I then pat my face dry with a clean towel.

  2. I use Dickinsons Witch Hazel (see below review). I use a cotton ball and apply generously all over my face. I allow the toner to dry.
  3. I then apply The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I don't use to much as it is very rich and thick and I don't want to become greasy over the course of the day.

Night

  1. I removed my makeup using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

  2. I apply the Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner again.

  3. I apply The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream to my cheeks and under my eyes.

  4. I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion on the T-Zone.

Every second or third day I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask. I find that this really dries up any blemishes and leaves my skin feeling very tight and firm. I would not use it every night as it is very strong, but it is definately a must for me atleast 3 times a week.




1 comment:

  1. Good post! I'm now in a recovering from bad breakout and I'm using some of the products you're using for my daily routines. I don't usually have bad breakout like I'm having now, sigh. 2010 starts off with big $$$ cos I've to spend a lot on facials and beauty products. Wish me luck and thank you for the good advice!

    ReplyDelete