- I start by washing my face with warm water, and just gently give my skin a massage. I then pat my face dry with a clean towel.
- I use Dickinsons Witch Hazel (see below review). I use a cotton ball and apply generously all over my face. I allow the toner to dry.
- I then apply The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I don't use to much as it is very rich and thick and I don't want to become greasy over the course of the day.
- I removed my makeup using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
- I apply the Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner again.
- I apply The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream to my cheeks and under my eyes.
- I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion on the T-Zone.
Every second or third day I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask. I find that this really dries up any blemishes and leaves my skin feeling very tight and firm. I would not use it every night as it is very strong, but it is definately a must for me atleast 3 times a week.