I have a few things coming in the mail from online orders so I will be sure to keep this blog updated and review on all products. Have a nice day everyone!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Monday, November 9, 2009
So this is what I got:
1) Magic, Mirth & Mischief 'Wave of a Wand' brush set- This has the 129SE, 190SE, 212SE, 227SE and 275SE in travel sizes.
2) Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium.
3) Select Cover Up in NC20.
4) Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20.
5) Prep + Prime Skin.
6) Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack.
7) Eye Kohl in Smolder.
8) Naked Lunch Eyeshadow.
9) All That Glitters Eyeshadow.
10) Satin Lipstick in Brave.
11) Dazzleglash Creme in Soft Dazzle.
The 'Wave of a Wand' brush set, it was in such pretty packaging that it saddened me to open it
This is the Mineralize Skinfinish, the Cover up, the Concealer, the Eyeshadows and the Prep + Prime.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
This first palette I ordered was the Coastal Scents Warm 88 Palette, there is a combination of matte, shimmer and pearl shadows in neutral shades perfect for everyday looks and smokey eyes.
The second palette I ordered was the Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 palette, which are vibrant, highly pigmented shadows that are shimmery.
I ordered these last night and I am not expecting them to arrive for about a month as I only paid for standard international shipping, which I am kind of regretting now.. but I will definately do a swatches post when they arrive!
Friday, November 6, 2009
3. Ceridwen's Cauldron
Monday, November 2, 2009
Anyway, as the title suggests I have purchased a few things off ebay so I will just do a quick haul, and possibly review them a bit later when I can upload more photos/swatches.
My haul includes:
- OPI Summer Stunners Pack- 2 shades of OPI nail polish, "Brights Power" and "Greenwich Village", plus a cute little make-up bag. The RRP for this was $29.95, I got it for $15.00 plus $4.95 shipping, bargain!
- MAC Dazzlelash mascara in "Black Dazzle"- A very nice, dark black but the teeniest little brush I have ever seen. I only use it for my bottom lashes, for which it works perfectly. The RRP is $25AUD and I paid $13.95 plus $6.00 shipping.
- MAC Grand Duos Collection Blush- I purchased this in the shade "Grand Duo" which is a copper pink with plum. This is unavailable in Australia, and I paid $24.95US plus $6.00 shipping.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
This is the colour on my nails under yellow lights
This is the colour on my nails in natural light
- I start by washing my face with warm water, and just gently give my skin a massage. I then pat my face dry with a clean towel.
- I use Dickinsons Witch Hazel (see below review). I use a cotton ball and apply generously all over my face. I allow the toner to dry.
- I then apply The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I don't use to much as it is very rich and thick and I don't want to become greasy over the course of the day.
- I removed my makeup using Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
- I apply the Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner again.
- I apply The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream to my cheeks and under my eyes.
- I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion on the T-Zone.
Every second or third day I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask. I find that this really dries up any blemishes and leaves my skin feeling very tight and firm. I would not use it every night as it is very strong, but it is definately a must for me atleast 3 times a week.